Friday, July 9, 2010

About Bharat Sharma

Hello! i`m Bharat. I'm a very warm, fun, easy-going and laid-back person, with a quirky sense of humour and a spring in my step. I enjoy life, love meeting people and experiencing new things; am learning a couple of new languages at the moment, am a bit of a gym bunny and enjoy cinema, exhibitions, theatre, watching movies, and writing. My other interests include traveling, sports and reading...My friends would describe me as a smart, attractive person who's witty and I like to keep physically and mentally active, have a good brain and like to use it regularly!

My friend, I found a website to make big money online.

Please click here to check it out!

Get cash from your website. Sign up as affiliate

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home